Most on-demand website monitoring service providers only provide external website monitoring. Althoug being an important performance control service, external monitoring alone cannot identify the root cause of failures. Merging internal and external monitoring data provides the following benefits:
- Quickly indentify and fix the cause of failure or slow response, thus reducing site downtime.
- Fix the issue before it affects end-user experience
- Understand internal and external user experiences
- Check network latency and connection failure between you and your business partner and dependant web services.
- Find causes of past failures by analyzing historical data and plan appropriate infrastructure investments.